Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Confetti

How lucky Missy is to have me. Today, knowing that she would be returning from yet another long and tough day at work, I had specially prepared some confetti to welcome Missy when she comes home.

Behold my work of art!

(Although I do believe today's lot is not as fine as they used to be. I gotta polish up those shredding skills!)


When Waverly first arrived, the Grands and Missy had thought she was behind all of it since I was supposed to have outgrown these trivias. Until one fine day, Missy had the honour of witnessing me as I worked my craft and that was when all credit was returned to me, as was due, thank you very much.



I wonder though that Missy should not look as thrilled as I would expect her to be. Grrr...ingrate!


Oh well, I'm off to my after-dinner siesta on my new bed-bed.


Check out the additional cushioning courtesy of Grandmama!

No comments:

Post a Comment