Sunday, December 10, 2006

How To Tell If Waverly Is Well Again?

Re-hi everyone! I've been taking it easy the past week. The Grands and Missy have been watching me like a hawk, looking out for every little sign of progress in my recovery. As a matter of fact, Missy came up with this chart. It's called:


The Missy Guide To Waverly's Recovery


LiquidsSolidsTreatsPlay
Day 1 ü
Day 2 & 3 ü ü
Day 4 ü ü ü

...... and the Ultimate test

Day 5 ü ü ü ü (Yippee!)

More illustrations......


Waverly doesn't play. The toy basket is untouched.

Waverly is well again and wrecks a healthy havoc!

So there, I'm all well and dandy again! Whooppee!


In celebration and as a reward for being good and getting well, Missy baked jie jie and I a Sponge Cake. With strawberry jam!


Mmm....YUMMY!!!

What's best after a nice treat?

Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment