Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Happy Christmas everyone! We celebrated Christmas this year at my Sissy S's over a dinner party! As usual, everything's always very grand so I put on my best and wore my beautiful pearl necklace. And to show that I've been very good this year, I put on my 'Perfect Princess' badge too!

Sitting pretty under the Christmas Tree.

Sissy S set a place for me at the dinner table.

Cuzzie En helped write the placecards! Not bad for a 5 year-old!

Very calm and proper at the dinner table, no begging!

After dinner, we opened our Christmas presents! Here's mine!

A yummy stuffed drumstick!

Let's play fetch right away!


  
Missy and I hope you had a great Christmas too! Here's wishing everyone a Happy 2013!

1 comment:

  1. You've created an excellent post. Your essay gave me some unique and useful information about Maltese-poodle Maltipoo puppies for sale in Austin.Thank you for bringing this article to our attention.

    ReplyDelete