Monday, November 24, 2008

Jie Jie, Jie Jie, Where Are You?

Jie jie, jie jie, where are you? Where have you gone without me? I looked out the gate many times today to see if you were coming home, but I didn't see you.


Missy was on the sofa trying to watch some TV tonight. You were missing from her lap. So I climbed up and promptly dozed off on Missy's lap. It's not my usual style, but Missy liked it.


Jie jie, jie jie, are you coming home soon?


Note from Missy: I'm not sure Waverly knows about Daisy. She's too innocent. But today, she acted slightly differently from her usual self. It seems she's trying to make up for Daisy's absence, by filling in the gaps, doing what Daisy usually does for us. Good girl, Waverly. Grandpapa, Grandmama and I appreciate having you with us during this difficult time. It is as I had planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment