Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Call It!

Grandmama had bought this comfy Ikea armchair so she could sit back comfortably when watching TV. BUT I've decided that it's good enough for me and so, I call it (!!!) and have been using it as my bed-bed.


Last night, seeing that I wasn't using it, Grandmama thought she would borrow it and indulge for just a little while. Unbeknownst to her, I had decided to call it a night at right about the same time that she settled herself nicely on the armchair for some late night TV. But you know me, being sweetheart and all, I didn't want to be rude and bark her right off the chair. So I subtly hinted to her by circling around and checking the underside of the chair. We don't call her Grandmama for nothing, for she's very wise and quickly got the message. She promptly upped and said that I could have it. So then....


I promptly plopped myself down....

....and was soon fast asleep!

(Sour) Note From Missy: The two of them get away with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment